If you dream of hunting a desert mule deer trophy, Sonora is definitely the place. We hunt in exclusive, free range areas where our guides will take you to some special places.
Sonora is worldwide known as the Monster Mule Deer Land and that’s what you will find when hunting with us. You can expect mature bucks over 180 points.
December to the second weekend of February.
You should expect temperatures from 40° to 95° F.
The average shooting range is 150 yards.
- 6 days of hunt
- Transportation to/from Hermosillo and hunting areas
- One to one guide
- Field care of the trophy
- Gun permit
- Hunting license
- Drinks and three meals a day
Not included: airfare, gratuities, ammo.
- Lightweight khaki or camo colored (two complete changes of clothes is recommended)
- Down vest or jacket
- Raincoat or poncho
- Light gloves
- Cotton socks
- Comfortable, light walking shoes
- One rifle caliber from .270 to .300
- Ammunition (as shown in your Mexican gun permit)
- Safety glasses
- One day backpack (with and without frames)
- Camera and batteries.