During the spring, the mountains in Sonora are a perfect spot for your turkey hunt.
September to March.
You should expect temperatures from 40° to 95° F.
- Transportation to and from the ranch
- 4 nights and 3 days hunting
- One-on-one guide
- 3 meals
- Gun permit
- Hunting licence
Not included: Shipping and exportation ($300) and extra turkey $950
- Lightweight khaki or camo colored (two complete changes of clothes is recommended)
- Down vest or jacket
- Raincoat or poncho
- Light gloves
- Cotton socks
- Comfortable, light walking shoes
- One shotgun caliber 12 or 20
- Ammunition (as shown in your Mexican gun permit)
- Safety glasses
- One day backpack (with and without frames)
- Camera and batteries.