This gray ghost is known as the most challenging big game animal to hunt in Sonora. This elusive deer is always an exciting challenge for hunters, and the rewards are incredible, with great trophies.
You can also hunt this Whitetail in combination with a Mule Deer or Desert Sheep.
December to January.
You should expect temperatures from 40° to 95° F.
- 6 days of hunt
- Transportation to/from Hermosillo and hunting areas
- One-on-one guide and field care of the trophy.
- Gun permit
- Hunting license
- Drinks and three meals a day
Not included: airfare, gratuities, ammunition.
- Lightweight khaki or camo colored (two complete changes of clothes is recommended)
- Down vest or jacket
- Raincoat or poncho
- Light gloves
- Cotton socks
- Comfortable, light walking shoes
- One rifle caliber from .270 to .300
- Ammunition (as shown in your Mexican gun permit)
- Safety glasses
- One day backpack (with and without frames)
- Camera and batteries.